We Respect YOUR Privacy!
CFO Incorporated and PVS Buttar are referred to as CFO/PVS below. We take your privacy seriously. Learn more below.
What Information Do We Collect?
How Is This Used?
3RD PARTY COOKIES
Embedded content from other providers may track your interaction with our content. For example, if we embed a video from YouTube, Google will track your interaction. Similarly, a click on a social share button will result in a third party tracking that activity – such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Unfortunately, there is no way around this if you wish to share content socially, or interact with content we have embedded form a 3rd-party.
You can set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, but then you may not be able to participate in most customized services, and you may be required to repeatedly log-in to participate in various services, promotions, or product offerings.
‘How To Geek’ has a good description on how to block cookies in a variety of browsers.
CFO/PVS may also collect IP addresses for systems administration or to report information in aggregate form to our advertisers (e.g. how many visitors logged in to CFOButtar.com). An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet. When you visit a particular CFOButtar.com web page, our servers log your IP address. Your IP address is not linked to anything personally identifiable.
We use Google Analytics on this website to track visitor traffic. We have added IP Anonymization to our Google Analytics setup via Google Tag Manager. This setting anonymizes the IP address by removing the last octet of the IP address (your IP becomes 126.96.36.199 — where the last portion/octet is replaced with a ‘0’). This anonymization will happen before storage and processing begin. While we do not work directly with businesses in the EU or Switzerland, we have done this to address GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for visitors to our website from the EU and Switzerland.
Email Subscriptions, Surveys, Etc.
- We will never sell or rent our mailing lists to third parties for email marketing or any other purpose. However, we may advertise in our email publications;
- We respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information;
- We send our periodicals only to those who request them. Sometimes people subscribe for their friends, and while we cannot prevent that, we offer information to these subscribers how to easily unsubscribe if requested (see below);
- We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete emails from taking unnecessary bandwidth.
You can withdraw your consent in whole or in part at any time as follows:
- Click the “Unsubscribe” link contained in every email sent out.
You can also send us a message requesting to unsubscribe by contacting us via these options:
- Contact us by postal mail at Suite 101 – 5027 47A Avenue, Delta, Canada V4K 1T9 – Attention Pami Buttar.
- Send us an email via our Contact Page.
- Call Pami Buttar or Pam Sahsi, in Canada at 1.604.946.0007
Questions, Comments or Suggestions?